Canadian designer Aly Velji is known for mixing design styles, patterns and textures into his interiors so it’s no surprise that for his collection with Urban Barn Velji decided to travel to faraway places — including back to his roots — for inspiration.
“Wanderlust to me means to be a dreamer, traveller and wanderer. I always have the urge to wander when I travel and find those unexpected gems to bring back with me, and I wanted this collection to reflect that.” — Aly
- Century Furniture celebrates 75 years | Local News
- Antique furniture is new again: Stylish, green and available | Home & Garden
- Home and furniture deals to shop right now
- Is it OK to buy furniture before you close on a house?
- This TikTok-Loved Upholstery Vacuum Will Make Your Furniture Look Brand New Again & It's on Sale