In need of some design inspiration? Look no further than the 2023 edition of Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour‘s London Design Week. The annual event is set to be brimming with creative ideas, inspiration and insights from members of The List.
Taking place from 13 to 17 March the event is the perfect opportunity to mingle with industry insiders and take a look at the newest product launches for Spring 2023. It also features a fantastic programme of talks, demonstrations and creative collaborations.
London Design Week’s programme includes many of The List by House & Garden‘s members. The opening day of the event features talks and workshops from Schumacher, GP & J Baker, Altfield, Topfloor by Esti, Artisans of Devizes, Colony by Casa Luiza, David Hunt Lighting, Laskasas and Jennifer Manners Design. Later in the week, Vaughan, MindTheGap, West One Bathrooms and Anna Haines also host events.
Along with the permanent showrooms, Design Centre’s Design Avenue will offer additional ways for visitors to encounter an abundance of brands like Amy Kent Rugs, Eloise Home, Fiona McDonald Bespoke, Gilly Nicolson Ltd, Hamilton Litestat, The Design Archives and VitrA.
Be sure to take a look at the full schedule on the Design Centre, Chelsea Harbour’s website.
- The greenhouse pot has become an ecological marvel
- Art League's 'Arts in Bloom Garden Walk' takes place June 29
- 2022 Greeley Garden Club showcases five remarkable gardens across the city – Greeley Tribune
- Garden Drive-In to mark 70 years
- Winter Garden woman died in West Virginia helicopter crash – Orlando Sentinel