Many people have drawn their inspiration for home décor from certain home renovation shows, Instagram, Pinterest and home renovation magazines.
Most popular home décor trends are followed all over the world, with places like New York, London, Paris and Stockholm, leading the pack.
Experts at Liberty investigated most searched for home décor styles.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 10 décor items you need for the perfect boutique balcony
home-decor-styles-around-the-world”>These are the most popular home decor styles around the world
The searches show that Londoners most searched home décor style was modern with 21% of total clicks, followed by Scandinavia at 17%.
Parisians mostly researched for their own cultural décor, Parisian searches came at 27% of the total. The study findings found Parisian was the most searched décor inspiration every month.
New York and Los Angeles
In the Big Apple, the farmhouse style came out at the top at 28% followed by Boho at 17%. There were similar findings in Los Angeles, which lived up to its Boho theme, with 22% of total searches and farmhouse style also at 22%.
In Sydney, Australia, modern and boho ranked equally with 22% searches each, with industrial.
ALSO READ: Take a virtual tour of these celebrity bathrooms for decor inspiration
Complied by Sandisiwe Mbhele
- 'Home Improvement' Star Patricia Richardson Just Shared a Super Rare Photo Featuring Tim Allen
- Homeowners delay big purchases, improvement projects due to inflation
- 10 Home Decor Trends To Watch Out For This Summer
- What Is The Cabincore Aesthetic? The Home Decor Trend, Explained.
- Landlord-Approved Decorating Tips To Spruce Up Your Space – Forbes Home